Augmented Reality makes digitalization a tangible experience. With the new planning tools at your fingertips, you can easily configure Walter Knoll furniture. Select a product, place it anywhere in the world and enter our contest. A photo of your favorite Walter Knoll armchair, configured and placed with the augmented reality app pCon.box, is your ticket to the competition. All entries will be judged by a jury; the winning snapshots will receive a piece of Walter Knoll furniture.
Familiarize with the app and find out how easy it is to visualize furniture in 3D via smartphone and tablet. Playful, creative, anywhere in the world. Configure your favorite Walter Knoll armchair, use the app to position it within your favorite place and share your snapshot with us on Instagram using the hashtag #walterknollAR and the tag @walterknoll_official . Alternatively, you can send your images to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
More information about our digital planning tools can be found here: https://www.walterknoll.de/en/inspiration/news/digital-wow-for-your-customers
The jury will select the winners from all entries by 6 May 2019.
1st — 375 armchair
2nd — 369 armchair
3rd — Oki side table
Winners will be notified by mail. The prizes awarded to the eligible winners are not redeemable for cash. You will find the terms & conditions of participation below.
How to participate.
1. Download the app pCon.box from the
2. Open the Walter Knoll catalogue in the app or, after installing it, click on the following link: https://box.pcon-solutions.com/?launch=salone2019
3. Press the AR-Contest button
4. Select one of Walter Knoll’s products
5. Configure the product
6. Place it within your favorite location using the AR function
7. Take a snapshot
8. Upload the snapshot to Instagram, use the hashtag #walterknollAR, tag @walterknoll_official * and start following @walterknoll_official on Instagram. Alternatively, you can send your images to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Your profile must be public
Entries must be submitted between 1 April 2019 and 28 April 2019. The images must be digitally created using the pCon.box app and uploaded to Instagram using the hashtag #walterknollAR and the tag @walterknoll_official . Each participant can submit up to three entries. Alternatively, you can send your images to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The jury consists of Walter Knoll CEO Markus Benz, EOOS designers Martin Bergmann and Gernot Bohmann as well as Peter Ippolito, managing director of the Ippolito Fleitz Group.
Markus Benz, Martin Bergmann, Gernot Bohmann, Peter Ippolito